Dori the Giant
things i made
So now I can't help but wonder? What would happen if you actually plugged it in? Electrocution? Apple Crisp? Nothing? Nothing would be boring.
Trust me, I wonder as well, but only slightly. The other day I almost electrocuted myself. I want to stay away from those outlets.
OMG, hahahah, I love this - how fun!
Haha, love this one! Awesome idea! xxx
Haha I know what would happen if you plugged it in! Assuming you had a way of holding it with some insulating and grounded material to be safe (rubber gloves, grounded? -or plugging it into a power strip and then turning on the strip), a current would flow through the apple, probably burning/cooking the part where the current passed through. I've eaten hot dogs that were cooked in a similar way, believe it or not! :)good image, though!
This is so funny .Love it!
hehehe clever! Shoulda taken a bite out of it like the apple logo ;)xohttp://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/
I mostly agree with Bethany. Extension cord would be good, also prepare to visit the fuse box...Here's a vid that has some Swedish guys cooking hot dog and apple! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzFCs2zGx0In Finland we call a sausage cooked the electrician way "ohmimakkara".
Haha! Katia, the funny thing is that when I made this, I wasn't even thinking about "Mac" at all!