home


Feb 16, 2012

Real apples.

PluginApple2
You can charge your apples.

9 comments:

Professor Splithead said...

So now I can't help but wonder? What would happen if you actually plugged it in? Electrocution? Apple Crisp? Nothing? Nothing would be boring.

Dori the Giant said...

Trust me, I wonder as well, but only slightly. The other day I almost electrocuted myself. I want to stay away from those outlets.

Dionne said...

OMG, hahahah, I love this - how fun!

Chrissy said...

Haha, love this one! Awesome idea! xxx

Bethany said...

Haha I know what would happen if you plugged it in! Assuming you had a way of holding it with some insulating and grounded material to be safe (rubber gloves, grounded? -or plugging it into a power strip and then turning on the strip), a current would flow through the apple, probably burning/cooking the part where the current passed through. I've eaten hot dogs that were cooked in a similar way, believe it or not! :)

good image, though!

MissChloe said...

This is so funny .Love it!

K said...

hehehe clever! Shoulda taken a bite out of it like the apple logo ;)

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Jyrki said...

I mostly agree with Bethany. Extension cord would be good, also prepare to visit the fuse box...

Here's a vid that has some Swedish guys cooking hot dog and apple! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzFCs2zGx0

In Finland we call a sausage cooked the electrician way "ohmimakkara".

Dori the Giant said...

Haha! Katia, the funny thing is that when I made this, I wasn't even thinking about "Mac" at all!

Post a Comment

 
© Dorota Pankowska 2010 - 2017. All rights reserved.